Felted Woolies are things made from reclaimed, recycled wool. I find wool at thrift stores and garage sales. I clean it, felt it or unravel it, and make new things. I seem to have a bit of trouble focusing on just one project--so I make a lot of different things, practical and not so practical.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Etsy Recyclers Guild member NobleUpcycling


I found a new favorite shop recently while searching Etsy, planning my entry for the Etsy Recyclers Guild challenge.    NobelUpcycling makes great toys, slipper socks, and other things from my favorite material, recycled wool felt.   I love to see what other people are making with wool, and to see the cool sweaters they find. 



This shop also has cool vintage items.





Entering this contest helped me find some cool stuff! 

2 comments: