Felted Woolies are things made from reclaimed, recycled wool. I find wool at thrift stores and garage sales. I clean it, felt it or unravel it, and make new things. I seem to have a bit of trouble focusing on just one project--so I make a lot of different things, practical and not so practical.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Preteens Love Hair Clips



I couldn't resist taking this photo of Jen last night. This group of preteens swarmed her table and stayed and stayed and stayed. They loved her things, had money to spend, and were so fun to watch.

Made me glad for my boys...

1 comment:

  1. Lora:

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog (RE: reading vs. listening to books) and for consequently introducing me to your blog.

    I'm glad I inspired you to reconsider the audiobook along with a craft -- it's amazing! I'm deeply in love with my first audio book - which I'm now half way through. I'll be reviewing the entire experience on my blog in the future.

    Stay tuned...
    Holli
    http://feedingthebigguy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete