Felted Woolies are things made from reclaimed, recycled wool. I find wool at thrift stores and garage sales. I clean it, felt it or unravel it, and make new things. I seem to have a bit of trouble focusing on just one project--so I make a lot of different things, practical and not so practical.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Collage photo using Picasa


I finally figured out how people make these collage photos for blogs. I like the technique, if not my actual set of photos. I've posted these too many times already.

I'll take a poll-- Big bunny has a neck. Small bunnies don't. Should I give small bunnies a neck? That will make them look more distinct than the mice... I guess I need to do it an post before and after photos so you know exactly what I'm talking about. But it really isn't that important. I think I'll work on a way to do it, 'cause every time I see a bunny in the yard the head is very clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment