Felted Woolies are things made from reclaimed, recycled wool. I find wool at thrift stores and garage sales. I clean it, felt it or unravel it, and make new things. I seem to have a bit of trouble focusing on just one project--so I make a lot of different things, practical and not so practical.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Stripey BOY kitty

I forgot to take photos of some kittys I took to Adore last month.  Most have already sold (YEA!!!) but one of my favorites was still there for Adore's latest blog post.  One of the photos includes my kitty...  He is unusual in that he is a boy.  Most of my kitty's are girls.  This one was a boy.  They tell me when I make them.  He looks pretty happy on this chair in the store, so he may never leave.   I love the chair he sits on...

No comments:

Post a Comment