Felted Woolies are things made from reclaimed, recycled wool. I find wool at thrift stores and garage sales. I clean it, felt it or unravel it, and make new things. I seem to have a bit of trouble focusing on just one project--so I make a lot of different things, practical and not so practical.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Taxes

I'm one of the crazy people that doesn't mind paying taxes.  It means I made money.  I just paid my sales taxes for the second half of 2010.  I was late, 'cause I wasn't sure my Transient Vendor's Sales license application was accepted.  I never got the confirmation in the mail.   But I did get the notice that I had not paid my taxes for the second half of 2010.  So I figured out how to do it, and I figured out what my vendor's license number is!  Hurray!  It wasn't a lot, 'cause I had not made a lot, but still!  Sales taxes!!!  That means my little business is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment