Felted Woolies are things made from reclaimed, recycled wool. I find wool at thrift stores and garage sales. I clean it, felt it or unravel it, and make new things. I seem to have a bit of trouble focusing on just one project--so I make a lot of different things, practical and not so practical.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Thou shat not covet

But I do: 

It is a Sizzix Big Shot Pro--They claim it works with every Ellison die ever made, as well as all the Sizzix dies.  They are coming out with more quilting dies.   Ellison makes a Tangrams die.  I made some wool felt tangrams that I really like, but with a die cutter, you could make them PERFECT, and fast. 

I want it.  I don't need it.  I just want it. I really don't need the $399 price tag!!!!

Our public library, main branch downtown, has a professional die cut machine that anyone can use--and a lot of dies.  I've not been to try it, or to see if they have the tangram die.  Before I get this, I need to make the 20 mile trek to the library.  I can buy a lot of 20 mile trips to the library for the 399 this thing costs.

So, I'll continue to covet, and to use my $49 Sizzix Big Shot and my scissors and my rolling cutter thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment