Felted Woolies are things made from reclaimed, recycled wool. I find wool at thrift stores and garage sales. I clean it, felt it or unravel it, and make new things. I seem to have a bit of trouble focusing on just one project--so I make a lot of different things, practical and not so practical.

Friday, May 21, 2010


I made a sign to use at the next craft fair in Westerville. (I kind of copied Resweater's idea of using cut out felt letters...) The sheep is patterned after the clip art sheep I used on my business cards, the labels for my yarn, and the "thank you" cards I include in the box with any Etsy purchase. I'm happy with how it turned out. I may try to figure out how to add it to the Etsy site.

FYI--wool felt is saving my sanity at work. Every time I think about the things that are making me crazy I stop myself and think about my bunny patterns. How can I make the pattern a little bit better? What happens if I make the body this way, or that way? Maybe bigger? Maybe different ears? Etc. etc. Again-- I'm having a very stressful time at work, and this new hobby/obsession/or whatever is helping me take it one day at a time. Just a few more weeks 'till summer break.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! That sheep is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! good for you for getting so crafty!!

    ReplyDelete